Pages

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Week Four : Day Five Looking Into The Future : Activities One, Two + Bonus Activity


Day 5: Looking into the Future

Activity 1: Your Future Self
It may be hard to imagine, but one day you will
graduate from high school and it will be time to
decide what to do next. You may want to study
at university, become an apprentice, go to
training college, travel, or start working. There
are so many options!

Take a minute to think about your future. What
would you like to do when you finish school?
Would you like to work in a specific job? Would
you like to study at university? What would you
study? Maybe you’d even like to move overseas.
Share your thoughts and ideas on your blog site.
There are no wrong answers!

My Thoughts:

Activity 2: Flying Cars
Let’s imagine that you’ve just learned to drive, and
your family has decided to buy you a brand new car.
You are allowed to choose from any of the following
designs:

Red-Cadillac-750x443.jpghummer.png
flying car (2).jpg








On your blog please tell us which of the three cars
you would choose and why.

What Would I Choose:
I would choose the Red 1960 Convertible Wings car.
I would choose this car because I love old school cars
especially retro things like furniture and more.

Bonus Activity: Blade Runner 2049
blade runner.jpg
There is a new movie out in cinemas at the moment

It is a movie about what the world will be like in the
future. Imagine that you able to travel through time
and that you can see what the world will look like in
2099.

On your blog write a description of what New Zealand
will be like at that time (80 – 90 years from now). What
kind of houses will people live in? What will they eat?
Where will they work?

The Future:


BONUS POINTS: 20

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mikaela,
    I like old school Music, I listen to Ice cube,Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg and heaps more.

    Great work
    Jerome;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mikaela, I like your choice for activity two. That car is really nice. I also like old school cars.
    Would you want it to be a flying car like the white one?

    It might be fun skipping traffic, travelling the world and flying to school.

    What do you think?

    Thanks, Billy

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'day Mikaela,

    Once again coming onto your blog and seeing the fantastic and consistent amount of activities is great - congratulations for completing the programme (or so it seems like the end!).

    Regarding with your car choice I found it very interesting. It's pretty nice to go around different student's perspectives and seeing a variety of answers to the same activity - opens up different preferences in what they look for - and that's neat.

    And that is a very brief and clear description of the movie :)

    Unfortunately, I am not able to view the screenshots which I assume contain your answers for the "My Thoughts" and the "The Future" section. Am I the only one facing this?

    Otherwise, great work all round and good luck for the results! Congrats for completing the programme!

    -Willy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mikaela its me Lusia, I am currently at college right now,
    but I would like to wish you good luck for this year! College is soo Fun & different! I wish I could see you guys again!
    I hope you had an outstanding holiday! <3 xx
    P. S GREAT WORK THERE!!! I HOPE YOU COME 1st!! MAKE ME PROUD!! =)

    ReplyDelete