Pages

Friday 18 May 2018

Reflection of Retreat

YEAR 8 RETREAT 2018 REFLECTION
One thing that I learnt from Retreat:
I learnt that being scared or afraid will get me nowhere and that if I am too
scared to say/do anything then I will never be able to get where I want to be.


What will I do different as an result from my Retreat Experience:
From now on I will try to use social media less and go out more instead of
staying inside all of the time. I will also achieve the goals I set for myself so
that I know that I have accomplished something. I will do things because I
#want to not because I have to or because someone tells me too but
because I want to. Stay committed to what I do.


Write an explanation about your clay work:
At the end of the day I created a piece of art using clay. I showed my feelings
by creating 2 people and an equal sign = with one person at each side of it:
(person) = (person). I created this because I felt like everybody was being
themselves at retreat and treating each other equally. I feel like everybody is
equal and we must treat others the same way that we want to be treated.
Even though we are different people we will always be one.


1 comment:

  1. This is a very indepth reflection Mikaela, good to see you come away with something positive from your experience. Have you managed to keep to those commitments? It would be nice to get an update from this reflection as to how you're going with your changes.

    ReplyDelete