Pages

Wednesday 21 February 2018

Technology at Tamaki College with Mrs Tuipulotu!


: Technology at Tamaki College :
: Cooking Class : Mrs. Tuipulotu :
--------------------------------------------------
Wednesday 21st February 2018 - 21/02/18
Cooking Class with Mrs. Tuipulotu

What Did you Do at Tech:
Today in my class (Cooking) I baked a Sponge roll
with my partner Beni from Ruapotaka School. I was
very impressed with my finished product  because
I thought that I did really well with all the mixing
and stirring.

Image result for sponge roll






What Did you Learn at Tech:
In Cooking Class I learnt how to collaborate with
other students from another school. Doing this made
me feel very happy because I got the chance to do
own work as well as help others with theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment