Activity 2 Day 5: Five questions that I would ask Marjorie Gestring if I was alive in 1936 and interviewed her.
Activity 2: In 1936, a 13 year old girl named Marjorie Gestring became the youngest person to ever win an Olympic gold medal. She won the gold medal in the springboard diving competition. Imagine that you were alive in 1936 and you had the chance to interview her. On your blog, post five questions that you would like to ask the Olympic champion (if you had the chance to meet her!).
1. What inspired you to do diving?
2. How did you feel after winning an Olympic Gold medal?
3. When did you first start doing diving?
4. Do you feel nervous before diving in?
5. Why did you choose to do the sport diving?