Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2015

My Profile

               My Personal Profile.
Screenshot 2015-06-17 at 10.23.15.png
Kia Ora, Malo lelei, my name is Mikaela. I am 9 years old. I go to St. Pius x Catholic School. I am in room 5 and a year 5 student. My teacher’s name is Mrs Middleton.
At school my favourite subject is Reading. My best friend is Moana. My Writing goal is to write one idea in one paragraph.
I have a half sister and her name is Maia.
My favourite sport is basketball and netball I am also good at shooting balls into hoops.
My favourite singers is R5 and my favourite song is Forget about you by R5. I hope you read my school blog and enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to reading more of your blogs Mikaela, maybe some creative writing to come? Awesome work.

    Mum.

    ReplyDelete