Pages

Monday 4 April 2016

St Patrick's Mass and Soul friend Feast

18/03/2016
Saint Patricks day Recount
We are learning to write using our personal voice. I used my personal voice in my writing when I described everyone talking,laughing and being happy together.
On St. Patrick’s day we had mass, I was excited because we were going to take our shamrocks that we made and be with our soul friends. I had to sit with Chanel because my soul friend didn’t come to school. During our St Patrick’s mass we sang lots of songs then repeated after Father Felesi. After mass we shared morning tea with our soul friends, I felt happy because I shared my biscuits with my friend and her soul friend. The food we shared all tasted delicious. I saw everybody laughing and talking looking happy, I had a great morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment